Flag Rock Campground
The City of Norton’s Flag Rock Recreation Area offers an 18-site campground that is open annually spring-fall. Specific dates for opening and closing the campground are dependent on the weather.
See the below information to help plan your camping trip. Learn more about the park by exploring the Flag Rock Map and Flag Rock Brochure.
The campground offers 18 single units with electrical hookups. Each camping unit has a parking spur, tent pad, wooden picnic table, and fire pit with grill.
Each campsite is $20 a night.
The campground offers hot showers, flush toilets, and central water fountains. Restrooms in the park are open seasonally, spring-fall. Specific dates for opening and closing restroom facilities are dependent on the weather.
Rules and Regulations
- Please pay camping fee at pay station.
- Visitors are allowed from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Pets must be kept on a leash not exceeding six feet in length.
- Length of stay limited to 14 consecutive days.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Discharge of gray water and sewage prohibited. Please use dump station.
- Fires must be confined to designated fire rings or grills.
- Campsites cannot exceed eight people and three motorized vehicles.
Contact the Norton Parks and Recreation at (276) 679-0754.