COVID-19 & Norton Friends & Farmers Market
Norton Friends & Farmers Market 2020 Season Ending Early: Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in Norton and surrounding communities, the Norton Friends and Farmers Market will be ending the 2020 season early. The last market for the 2020 season will be Tuesday, September 1. All customers are encouraged to spend their tokens (EBT, Wholesome Wave, Kids Bucks, Senior Tokens, and Debit) by the September 1 market. 2020 tokens cannot be redeemed past Sept. 1, 2020. If you have questions, please contact Market Managers Katie Dunn or Michele Knox at (276) 679-1160 or (276) 679-0754. Thank you.
Please note that the structure for the Norton Friends & Farmers Market has changed for the 2020 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit this webpage for more details related to these changes. The webpage contains information for both vendors and customers. We appreciate your help in keeping our vendors, customers, and volunteers safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing you this market season!
The Norton Friends and Farmers Market is held each Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m. beginning June through September at the Farmers Market Building, 815 Park Avenue SW, in Downtown Norton.
Come enjoy fresh produce, treats, and crafts from our local Friends and Farmers.
- Learn more about the Market’s Mission and History.
- Learn more about our Market Vendors.
- Learn more about Market Programs, including SNAP/EBT, Senior Tokens, and Kids Bucks.
- Learn more about upcoming Market Events.
- Read the Weekly Market Newsletter.
- Sign up to become a Market Vendor or Volunteer.
- Contact our Market Administrators.