Best Friend Festival
Best Friend Festival 2018
Please see below for the 2018 Best Friend Festival Schedule. Additional details about individual events can be found on this Best Friend Festival Flyer. The festival will be held June 9-16.
- Kid’s Fishing Day: 8:30-11 a.m. Norton Reservoir. Open to children ages 12 and below.
- Woodbooger Chase Triathlon: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Flag Rock Recreation Area/Norton Reservoir.
- Gospel Night: 5:30 p.m. Wolfe, Williams & Reynolds Parking Lot, 5th Street.
- Norton Friends & Famers Market: 4-6 p.m. Farmers Market Building, 815 Park Ave. SW.
- EMS/First Responders Appreciation Event: 6-8 p.m. John I. Burton High School.
- Norton’s Largest Sandbox Open (Hidden Prizes in the Sand): All Day. Norton City Park, 11th Street.
- First Bank & Trust Picnic in the Park: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Norton City Park, 11th Street.
- Paint-A-Trash-Can: 1-2 p.m. Norton City Park, 11th Street.
- Outdoor Crafts: 1-2 p.m. Norton City Park, 11th Street.
- Bike Rodeo (Ages 12 and under): 2 p.m. Norton City Park Tennis Courts, 11th Street.
- Karaoke/ Talent Show Night - WAXM: 6:30 p.m. Norton City Park, 11th Street.
- Norton Cinema City Kid’s Day: Movies at 10 a.m. and Noon. Admission is $1 for children. 206 Coeburn Ave., Norton.
- Senior Citizen’s Day: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Norton City Park Basketball Court,11th Street.
- Norton Lion’s Club Kid’s Night: 5-9 p.m. Norton City Park, 11th Street.
- Crankin’ With Crutchfield (Car Show and Teen Dance - Ages 13-19): 8-11 p.m. Municipal Parking Lot, Park Avenue.
- Music of The Mountains Homecoming at the Country Cabin II: 7:30 p.m.
- Slip & Slide Water Activities: 1-3 p.m. Norton Elementary School.
- Get Ready to Dance, Twirl and Tumble: 7 p.m. Located between 5th and 6th streets.
- Friday Night Family Fun Night Concert featuring HELLO OCTOBER: 6-11 p.m. Downtown Norton.
- Friday Night Kid’s Place: 7-11 p.m. Downtown Norton.
- Annual Norton Kiwanis Club Pancake Breakfast: 7-11 a.m. 7th Street.
- Norton Citywide Yard Sale: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Flea Market Vendors: 7 a.m. Municipal Parking Lot, Park Avenue.
- The Ballad Health Rehab 8K/5K Run: 6 p.m. Registration at Norton Community Hospital Healthplex. 7 p.m. Race Start.
- High Knob Music Festival: 12-8:30 p.m. High Knob Recreation Area.